CorpXervices cater to your compliance needs and provide you with a suitably qualified Corporate Secretary to ensure annual obligations to the authorities in the most cost effective way. The appointment of a Corporate Secretary is to be approved by the Directors of the Company before acting so.
Our corporate secretarial team is dedicated to assist entrepreneurs who are looking for:
- someone who equipped with knowledge of the Companies Act (Chapter 50)
- ensure the filing of annual return to ACRA on a timely basis and avoid unnecessary fines
- someone to prepare standard annual general meeting documents
- to assist in documentation and advisory work relating to changes in directors, shareholders, company share capital amongst many other corporate changes of the company
To ensure the Corporate Secretary is an individual who fully understands of his roles and responsibilities, companies should ideally seek individuals who meet any one of the following requirements:
- Is a qualified person under the Legal Profession Act; or
- A public accountant registered under the Accountants Act; or
- A Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore; or
- A Member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (“SAICSA”).
It is essential for companies to have someone bearing knowledge of the Companies’ Act and equipped with sufficient experience in the industry, taking into consideration the nature of secretary’s responsibilities.